Fire at local apartment complex
A few months ago, a local apartment complex was damaged by a fire. Thankfully, only one unit of the apartment complex was affected. However, the damage was severe. The cause of this fire was a candle that was left unattended in the tenant’s unit. Luckily, our SERVPRO team could come into the local apartment complex and fix everything in just a few short months. The difference is like night and day!
The pictures shown here are of a closet that has been completely redone. Our SERVPRO team goes into the damage property as soon as the firefighters leave and get everything back to new as soon as they possibly can. There pictures here show a damaged closet. However, there were many damaged areas in the unit. Our team had their work cut out for them. As usual, SERVPRO went in and made it look “Like it never even happened.”