Fire at nearby theater.
Last year, our SERVPRO team got the phone call that a theater in a nearby city caught fire. Our SERVPRO team responded immediately and drove to the theater in Kentucky. Our SERVPRO team members are trained in first responding and disaster recovery. They knew just how to get the job done!
The accidental fire began when a construction worker was using a handheld tool on the roof and the tool created a spark. Fortunately, the fire was contained to the roof. Most of the building’s damage was caused by smoke and water damage from the sprinklers attempting to put out the fire. The lobby, dressing rooms, office, restrooms, and many other areas of the building were affected.
There is a lot of work that still needs to be done but fortunately we have the right team for the job. Our SERVPRO team is working extremely hard to make it look like, “it never even happened”.